If you’re planning a corporate event, school function, house parties or food stalls. Hiring a Bain Marie is the perfect practical solution to keep your food dishes warm for a long period of time. A Bain Marie is great for any type of events involving food catering. You’d want your guests to be served with nice warm food dishes when they arrive.
Our Bain Marie have 2 different purpose. Dry use and for Wet use. A Dry usage is intended to keep the food warm using dry heat rather than hot water. You would use this setting if you are serving bread, pastries and more. A Wet usage keeps your food warm using hot water. This setting is ideal for keeping food such as soups, sauces, stews and more.
For Dry Usage
- Plug main Marie into a powerpoint
- Leave all the pans in the Bain Marie empty
- Rotate the switch to the “ON” position
- Set to your desired temperature (2 – 2.5 is recommended) to preheat for 15 minutes
- Place your desired food into the pans
- After usage, turn “OFF” Bain marie and unplug from powerpoint
For Wet Usage
- Plug the Bain Marie into a powerpoint
2. Fill the bottom of the tank with fresh clean water to a level it touches the bottom of the element.
Note: Do not fill it where the water touches the bottom of pans
3. Place the pans into the Bain Marie and rotate the switch to the “ON” position
4. Turn the temperature to “HIGH” and allow to preheat for 20-30 minutes
5. Place food in the pans and turn down the temperature to 3 – 3.5.
6. After usage turn the “OFF” switch of the Bain Marie and unplug from powerpoint.
7. Allow water to cool down and empty water from the Bain Marie.
If the Bain Marie does not heat up, please check the following:
- The Bain Marie is plugged in correctly and the power is switched on.
- The ON/OFF knob is in the “ON” position.
- The thermostat is in the correct position.
- The thermostat is not loose or broken.